Mini Digital Clamp Meter UNI-T UT210E
VFC, low pass filter
Ergonomic and lightweight
Auto range, 2~3 times/s sampling rate
LCD backlight, data hold
|AC/DC digital clamp meter|
|LCD (2000), with a backlit|
|±(2% + 3 digits)|
|±(2,5% + 5 digits)|
|±(0,7% + 3 digits)|
|±(1% + 3 digits)|
|±(1% + 2 digits)|
|acoustic signal for R<10Ω|
|2 batteries 1,5V LR03 (AAA)|
AC current, AC voltage, capacitance, continuity, DC current,
DC voltage, resistance
|EN61010 300V CAT III, EN61010 600V CAT II|
- auto and manual ranging
- automatic power-off
- contactless voltage detector
- ergonomic body shape enables one-hand operation
- HOLD function
- low battery indicator
- low-pass filter
- overflow indicator
- zeroing function
- test leads
- Gross weight: 317.3 g
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,