Mini Digital Clamp Meter UNI-T UT210A 200A AC
Ergonomic and lightweight
Auto range, 2~3 times/s sampling rate
LCD backlight, data hold
Auto power off, low battery indication
Specifications Range UT210A
AC current (A) 200A ±(2.5%+20)
Display count 2000
Continuity buzzer √
Jaw opening 16mm
Power 1.5V battery (R03) x 2
Display 39.3mm x 26.5mm
Product color Red and grey
Product net weight 150g (batteries included)
Product size 158mm x 60mm x 33.5mm
Standard accessories Batteries
Standard individual packing Gift box, English manual
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,