Wireless Digital Room Thermostat Weekly Libra Set Auraton
- Power supply of AURATON Fornax 230V AC, 50Hz, 1.5W
- Power supply of AURATON Libra R 2xAAA (2 × 1.5V), alkaline
- Working temperature range 0-45 ° C
- Number of AURATON Libra R temperature levels 2
- Anti-freeze temperature of AURATON Libra R 7 ° C
- Temperature control range of AURATON Libra R 5-30 ° C
- Hysteresis AURATON Libra R ± 0.2 ° C / ± 0.4 ° C / PWM
- Signaling of the AURATON Fornax operation status LEDs, sound
- Signaling the operating status of AURATON Libra R LCD display
- Load capacity of the AURATON Fornax relay Max. 250V AC, max. 16A
- Operating range in a typical building with standard
- wall construction - approx. 30 m;
- in open area - up to 300 m
- Radio frequency 868.850 MHz
- 869,000 MHz
- Radio signal strength up to 11 dBm
- Category of the AURATON Fornax receiver 2
- Level of security IP 20
- Suggested installation location of AURATON Fornax Near a heating device
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,