Wall Mounted Fan 56cm 125W
- Power Supply (V): 220-240V
- Rated Power (W): 125W
- Operating Frequency (Hz): 50 / 60Hz
- Energy Class: A +
- Net Product Weight (kg): 7,400kg
- Mixed Product Weight (kg): 8kg
- Remote control: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Operating Hours: 0,5h - 1h - 1,5h - 2h - 3,5h - 4 - 7,5h
- Speeds: 3
- Height: 56cm
- Diameter: Φ56cm
- Turns: 1300rpm
- Audio Voltage at dB: 60dB
- Product Color: Black
- Product / Wing Construction Material: Metal
- Number of Wings: 2
- Base type: Walls
- Grid Type: Radial
- Rotating: 90 °
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,