Modern Digital Multimeter UNI-T UT58D
- 2000 display count, refresh rate 2~3 times/s
- Function symbols and test lead connection indication
- Transistor measurement
- Inductance measurement
- Diode and continuity buzzer; auto power off； overload protection
- Data hold; 20A AC/DC current measurement
|DC voltage (V)||200mV/20V/200V/1000V||±(0.5%+1)|
|AC voltage (V)||2V/200V/1000V||±(0.8%+3)|
|DC current (A)||2mA/200mA/20A||±(0.8%+1)|
|AC current (A)||2mA/200mA/20A||±(1%+3)|
|Power||9V battery (6F22)|
|Display||60mm x 54mm|
|Product net weight||350g|
|Product size||179mm x 88mm x 39mm|
|Standard accessories||Battery, test leads, holster, multi-purpose socket, test clips|
|Standard individual packing||Gift box, English manual|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,