Modern Digital Multimeter UNI-T UT50Α
|Constant voltage (DC)||200 mV / 2 V / 20 V / 200 V / 1000 V|
|AC voltage AC||200 mV / 2 V / 20 V / 200 V / 750 V|
|DC||20 µa / 2 mA / 200 mA / 20 A|
|Alternating current AC||2 mA / 200 mA / 20 A|
|Resistance||200 Ohm / 2 kOhm / 200 kOhm / 2 MOhm / 20 MOhm|
|Capacity||20 NF / 20 NF / 2 UF / 100 UF|
|Automatic range selection||not|
|Function Data Hold||so|
|Display||LCD 1999 (59 x 25mm)|
|Dimensions||165 x 80 x 38 mm|
|Food||9 V battery (included)|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,