Led Strip COB 16W 2700-6500K CCT 24V IP20 1350lm Ra90 10mm
Power [W] 16
Voltage [V] 24
cutting length [cm] 2.5
Color temperature [K] 2700 - 6000
Search results barw CRI> 90
Number of nodes per meter 640
Voltage type DC
Beam angle [°] 160
With Self-adhesive tak
Color of light White
Degree of protection IP20
Suitable for use
Luminous flux [lm] 1350
Min. number of switching cycles 50000
Rated life time L70 / B50 at 25 ° C [h] 50000
Width [mm] 10
Height / depth [mm] 1.6
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,