Led Lamp E27 12W 2700K Dimmable Frost
- Supply Voltage (V): 220-240V
- Rated Power (W): 12W
- Color Temperature (K): 2700K
- Operating Frequency (Hz): 50 / 60Hz
- Current (A): 0.058mA
- Yield in Lumen (lm): 1500lm
- Degree of watertightness (IP): IP20
- CRI Color Performance (Ra):> 80
- Lifespan (h): 25000h
- Operating Temperature ° C: -30 ° C - + 45 ° C
- Lamp Lamp: E27
- Lamp Shape: Square
- Switching Cycles (ON / OFF): 25000
- Volume Adjustment: Yes
- Ignition Time (sec): 0.5 sec
- Beam Angle: 360 °
- Length: 290mm
- Width: 40mm
- Gross Product Weight (Kg): 0.34kg
- General Information: Includes E27 socket for connecting an additional lamp
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,