- Specially designed magnetic connection. When the charging cable is within 1cm of the charging port it self-locates to make the connection. The charging cable can be removed quickly and safely at any time, which makes it an effective flashlight to use in rapid response situations.
- Ergonomically designed to be easy to operate with just one hand. The switches are very easy to locate by touch in the dark.
- Uses a USB interface chargeable design, so you can charge in the home, office, airport, vehicle, etc. Basically, anywhere that has a USB interface. You can also remove the battery and charge separately and also use CR123A batteries (do not charge CR123A batteries).
- Low loss, high intensity, portable USB charging cable (K1-D5).
- Any 18650 rechargeable battery with PCB protection can be used.
- Strobe can be activated when the flashlight is on or off, giving instant access to a blinding strobe from any mode.
- Three lighting modes with memory function make it adaptable for different situations.
- Detachable stainless steel strike bezel protects the lens and has a self-defense purpose.
- Color filters and a diffuser can be securely attached; screwed-in to replace the bezel.
- Uses just one 18650 battery. Max output is 620 ANSI lumens and super long runtime of 9 days.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters).
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,