- Max output: 245 Lumens
- Max run time: 18 hours
- Cree XP-G R5 LED
- Two output modes and easy operation
- Forward tactical switch with momentary activation
- Clip for hands-free operation
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Smooth beam - perfect balance of beam throw and spill
- Military Grade HA Type III anodizing
- Highly efficient digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection
- Emitter: Cree XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Two output modes: ----Max output: 245 Lumens/ 1hr ----Low output: 20 Lumens/ 18 hrs.
- Working Voltage: 1.8V - 3.2V
- Battery: 1pc CR123A
- Tactical tail switch for power on/ off and momentary activation.
- Rotate the flashlight head to adjust the brightness output - tighten head for max output, loosen for low output
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum with Military Grade HA Type III anodizing.
- Reflector: Textured reflector for smooth beam.
- Dimensions: 89mm (Length) x 23mm (Head) x 22.6mm (Body)
- Net weight: 54g (Excluding battery).
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard.
- Included accessories: lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot.
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,