Headphones Sennheiser HD215 - II
- Excellent stereo sound
- Spatial sound image
- Outstanding wearing comfort for long listening sessions
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Ear cup is rotatable for one-ear listening
- Convenient protective pouch included
- Extremely rugged
- Single-sided coiled cable, detachable
- Comfortable headband and ear pads
- 1 ⁄4" (6.3 mm) screw-on jack adaptor, gold-plated
- Headphone with single-sided coiled cable, detachable
- 6,3 mm adaptor
- Convenient protective pouch
Technical Data :
|Frequency response (headphones)||12 - 22000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||112 dB|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,2 %|
|Jack plug||3.5/6.3 mm stereo|
|Cable length||3 m|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Weight||w/o cable: ~ 280 g|
|Nominal impedance||32 Ω|
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,