Wireless HSP - 2-3 Headset Cartridge for Sennheiser Microphones
- Modular overall system, i.e. all system components are easily interchangeable and combinable
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Extremely thin microphone boom (Ø 1.1 mm), can be attached to the left or right side (removable attachment clip)
- Patented Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- Attachment clip for microphone boom can be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process
- Avaliable in beige colour
- Termination 3 pin lemo
- Boom microphone
- Beige Neckband
- Clips for attaching the microphone boom
- Connection cable
- Plastic transport case, foam-lined with cut-outs
- Caps for altering the frequency response
- Operating instructions
Technical Data :
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||pre-polarised condenser microphone|
|Frequency response||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Cable length||1,6 m microphone head|
|Weight||Without cable: 6,5 g|
|Diameter||capsule: Ø 4,8 mm|
|boomarm: 1,1 mm|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||2 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||1000 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||4700 Ω|
|Equivalent noise level||28 dB(A)|
|Maximum sound pressure level (passiv)||150 dB|
|Current consumption||ca. 250 µA|
|Operating voltage (stand alone)||4,5-15 V|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,