Wireless Headset Microphone Sennheiser XSW-1-ME3-B
Hands-free performance. Go for XS WIRLESS 1 and rely on a solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band. The XS WIRELESS 1 HEADMIC SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters, excellent for live sound that involves dancing and singing all at the same time. The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick setup and hassle-free handling, as well as a compact bodypack transmitter and a lightweight headset microphone.
- Lightweight headmic and compact bodypack transmitter
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
- Microphone Condenser
- THD, total harmonic distortion ≤ 0.9%
- Pick-up pattern Cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio ≥ 103 dBA
- RF output power 10 mW
- Switching bandwidth up to 24 MHz
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Output voltage 1/4“ (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +6 dBu, XLR socket (balanced): +12 dBu
- Housing Rugged ABS housing
- Frequency 8 frequency banks, each with up to 10 factory-preset channels
- Sensitivity < 3 μV at 52 dB(A)rms S/N
- SPL for peak deviation 150 dB
- Squelch adjustable from 3 dBμV to 28 dBμV (combined with pilot tone)
- Synchronization 2.4 GHz, Low Power OQPSK (only active during synchronization)
- Input sensitivity 1.5 mV / Pa
- Audio adjustment range 45 dB, adjustable in 5-dB steps
- Line / Mic level 20 dB, switchable
- Temperature Range Operation: 0°C to +40°C, storage: –20°C to +70°C
- Receiver Principle Double superheterodyne
- Diversity principle Antenna switching diversity via internal antennas
- Dimensions approx. 200 x 42 x 127 mm
- Weight approx. 340g
- Power supply 12 V DC nom. / 300 mA
- AF frequency response 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
- Dimensions approx. 71 x 96 x 28 mm
- Weight approx. 95g
- Operating time Approx. 10 hrs
- Power supply 2 AA size batteries, 1.5 V
- Adjustment Range Transmitter 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 receiver EM-XSW 1
1 headset microphone ME 3-II
1 bodypack transmitter SK-XSW
1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
2 AA batteries
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,