Wireless Handheld Microphone Sennheiser SKM-100-G4-S-B
Powerful handheld transmitter with a lightweight aluminum housing and integrated mute switch for evolution wireless G4 100 Series systems.
- Your choice of Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- Dimensions Approx. Ø 50 x 265 mm
- Compander Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight (incl. batteries) approx. 450 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio ≥ 110 dBA
- RF output power Max. 30 mW
- Switching bandwidth up to 42 MHz
- Peak deviation ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation ±24 kHz
- Operating time Typically 8 h
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Power supply 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Current consumption at nominal voltage: typ. 180 mA
- with transmitter switched off: ≤ 25 μA
- Input impedance 40 kΩ
- Max. Input voltage 3 Veff
- Powering 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery
- Transmission frequency Max. 1680 transmitting frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels
- AF frequency response 80 – 18,000 Hz
- Temperature Range -10 °C to +55 °C
- Frequency stability ≤ ±15 ppm
What's in the box?
- SKM 100 G4 or SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- 2 AA batteries
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,