Shure UR4D Double Wireless Receiver
- 3000 Frequency UHF Diversity
- Up to 47 compatible channels per band
- Automatic frequency selection
- Receiver with display functions
- Lock function receiver
- Networking receivers via ETHERNET port and connect to a computer via USB port for monitoring, control and regulation
- Coordination with infrared
- Sign Headset for monitoring
- Shure UR4D Double Receiver
- Power Cable
- BNC Cable
- IEC Power Jumper Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- CD Rom (Wireless Workbench Sortware)
- 2x, Antenna/BNC,1/2 Wave
- Rack Hardware
- User guide
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,