Shure PSM1000 In-Ear Personal Monitoring System
- 1400 Frequency UHF Diversity
- Compatible systems 40 / per zone
- Automatic scanning
- Sync with infrared
- Function display
- stereo, mono, mixmode
- Automatic Gain Control
- Cue Mode Technology selection for the mixing
- Sign headset transmitter
- Networking transmitters via ETHERNET & handling with Wireless workbench 6.0 software.
- Operation of the receiver with rechargeable battery SHURE SB900 (not included) or 2 x 1,5 V
- 1 Double Transmitter Shure P10T
- 2 Bodypack Receivers Shure P10R
- Rack Hardware
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,