Hiding underneath the sturdy 19-inch metal housing of the stationary receiver is highly advanced professional transmission technology. As with all components of the 2000 series, with the EM 2000 you can use five windows of up to 75 MHz in the UHF range. 20 channel bands with up to 64 presets and 6 channel bands each with up to 64 user-programmable channels are available. Each transmitter can be synchronized quickly and easily using infrared. The transmitter can be connected to networks via its Ethernet socket and can be monitored and controlled remotely from the PC using the Sennheiser Wireless System Manager software.
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,