Plug-on Transmitter Sennheiser SKP-500-G4-BW
Powerful black plug-on transmitter with phantom power
- Professional sound and excellent construction quality
- Easy to use and fast setup time
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Up to 8 hours of operation time
- Dimensions Approx. 105 x 43 x 43 mm
- Compander Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight (incl. batteries) approx. 195 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio ≥ 120 dBA
- RF output power switchable: Low: typ. 10 mW, Standard: typ. 30 mW, High: typ. 50 mW
- Switching bandwidth up to 88 MHz
- Peak deviation ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation ±24 kHz
- Operating time Typically 8 h
- Modulation Wideband FM
- Power supply 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack
- Current consumption at nominal voltage: typ. 210 mA
- with transmitter switched off: ≤ 25 μA
- Input impedance 68 kΩ, unbalanced
- Max. Input voltage 6 Veff
- Powering 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery
- Transmission frequency Max. 3520 frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 32 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 6 frequency banks with up to 32 programmable channels
- AF frequency response 80 – 18,000 Hz
- Temperature Range -10 °C to +55 °C
What's in the box?
- SKP 500 G4 pro plug-on transmitter
- 2 AA batteries
- POP 1 pouch with belt clip
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,