MKE - 2 EW Lavalier Cartridge for Sennheiser Microphone
- New Umbrella Diaphragm protects the mic against sweat
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- 1 MKE 2-EW clip-on microphone
- 1 MZC 2-1 cap (short)
- 1 MZC 2-2 cap (long)
Technical Data :
|Dimensions||d 4,8 mm|
|Frequency response (microphone)||20 - 20000 Hz +- 3 dB|
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||pre-polarised condenser microphone|
|Connection cable||LEMO f. SK50/250|
|Cable length||1,6 m|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||5 mV/Pa +- 3 dB|
|Nominal impedance||1000 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||4700 Ω|
|Equivalent noise level||26 dB|
|Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3||39 dB|
|Maximum sound pressure level (passiv)||142 dB|
|Current consumption||ca. 250 µA|
|Operating voltage (stand alone)||7,5 V|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,