Microphone Sennheiser E - 965
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut switch, which reduces ambient noise, rumble , and wind noise
- Switchable pre-attenuation (-10 dB) accommodates singers with powerful voices
- Capsule shock-mount efficiently rejects handling noise for superbly clear sound
- Excellent protection against moisture
- Astounding frequency response of 40-20,000 Hz
- 1 e 965 Microphone
- 1 Microphone clip
- 1 Pouch
- 1 User manual
Technical data :
|Frequency response||40 - 20.000 Hz|
|Diameter||Membrane : Ø 25.4 mm/1"|
|Micro : Ø 48 mm|
|Nominal impedance||50 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ω|
|Phantom powering||48 V/ 3,5 mA|
|Operating temperature||0°C - +40°C|
|Equivalent noise level||21 dB (A)|
|Maximum sound pressure level (passiv)||142 dB (152 dB) (with preattenuation)|
|Overall depth||199 mm|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,