Microphone Sennheiser E - 901
- Condenser microphone for kick drum
- Highly precise and dry kick drum sound
- Natural sound, fast transient response
- Designed especially for high sound pressure levels
- Integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector
- Slip-free, damping rubber pad underneath
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- 1 e 901 microphone
- 1 pouch
- Instructions for use
Technical data :
E - 901
|Dimensions||126,5 x 105 x 26,5 mm|
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||pre-polarised condenser microphone|
|Frequency response||20 - 20000 Hz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||0,5 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||< 100 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ω|
|Phantom powering||48 V / 1,1 mA|
|Max. Sound pressure level (active)||154 dB/SPL|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,