Microphone Sennheiser E - 602 ΙΙ
- Dynamic microphone with expanded bass range
- Fast transient response
- Designed for extreme sound pressure levels
- Rugged lightweight aluminum body simplifies positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Extremely lightweight coil construction
- 1 e 602-II microphone
- 1 pouch
- Instructions for use
Technical data :
E - 602 II
|Dimensions||Ø 60 x 153 mm|
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||dynamic|
|Frequency response||20 - 16000 Hz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||350 Ω|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ω|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,