Led Strip 15W RGB+6000K 24V IP20 30 led/m 10mm 950lm/m
16.7cm cutting length
3oz 10mm FPC
50000h L70 service life
Roll length 30m for IP20, 10m for IP66 / IP68
Warranty 3 years
Made in Europe
Cutting section [cm]:16.7
The color of the light: RGBW
Number of LEDs per meter:30
Type of voltage: DC
Light distribution angle [°]:120
With self-adhesive tape:Yes
Colour temperature [K]:6000
Luminous flux [lm]:950
Energy efficiency class of the built-in lamp:A ++, A +, A (LED)
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,