Led Lamp E27 Cycle 12W 2700K Dimmable Frost
- Supply Voltage (V): 220-240V
- Rated Power (W): 12W
- Color Temperature (K): 2700K
- Operating Frequency (Hz): 50 / 60Hz
- Current (A): 0.058mA
- Yield in Lumen (lm): 1500lm
- Degree of watertightness (IP): IP20
- CRI Color Performance (Ra):> 80
- Lifespan (h): 25000h
- Operating Temperature ° C: -30 ° C - + 45 ° C
- Lamp Lamp: E27
- Lamp Shape: Circle
- Switching Cycles (ON / OFF): 25000
- Volume Adjustment: Yes
- Ignition Time (sec): 0.5 sec
- Beam Angle: 360 °
- Length: 350mm
- Width: 40mm
- Gross Product Weight (Kg): 0.34kg
- General Information: Includes E27 socket for connecting an additional lamp
No posts found
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)