- CREE XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Three lighting modes and 1 flashing mode
- Lighting modes: --- 600 ANSI lumens (2.2 hrs) --- 150 lumens (7.3 hrs) --- 10 lumens (295 hrs)
- Variable frequency strobe: 600 lumens (4.4 hrs)
- Working Voltage: 3.4V-8.4V
- Battery: 2x CR123A / 1x 18650 / 2x 16340 (use of 16340 batteries is not recommended)
- Body color: Military grey
- Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
- Tactical main switch for turning the light on and off. Momentary activation from off.
- Dedicated mode switch for instant access to strobe and changing modes
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 148mm (Length) x 34.9 mm (Head) x 25.4mm (Body) x 26.2mm( Tail)
- Net weight: 132g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, tactical ring and two spare o-rings
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,