The dual-switch design makes it easy to change modes, so it can be used while clipped to a vest for writing out tickets and removed to illuminate a bigger area for building and field searches.The flashing modes are hidden from the standard modes (Low-Med-High) - so you donʼt have to cycle through Strobe to get back to Low mode
- Variable frequency strobe: easily accessed from any light mode
- Momentary activation
- Intelligent memory function (memorizes the last used lighting mode)
- Super low mode (2 lumens) offering extended runtime
- High-efficiency digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Easy access side switch
- Max output: 140 Lumens.
- Max run time: 83 hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- One hand operation
- Emitter: Cree XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 lighting levels, 3 flashing modes ----Lighting mode: 140 lumens (1.5hrs) --- 12 lumens (25hrs) --- 60 lumens (4.8hrs) ----Hidden modes: 2 lumens (83hrs) --- SOS --- (60 Lumen, 13.4hrs) --- Beacon (60 Lumens, 70hrs) ----Variable frequency strobe (140 Lumens, 3hrs)
- Working Voltage: 0.9V-1.8V
- Battery: 1pc 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium)
- Switch: • Tactical tail switch for power on and off with momentary activation • Side switch for adjusting brightness output • Rotate the flashlight head to access hidden modes (Super Low, SOS, Beacon) • Strobe access: Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds in any mode
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Material：Aircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions: 107mm (Length) x 25.3mm (Head) x 20mm (Body)
- Net weight: 53g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,