- Durable, compact and lightweight
- One of the smallest and brightest AAA flashlights in the world
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Max output: 80 Lumens.
- Max run time: 66 hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- Emitter: Cree XP-E R2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three outputs, 2 lumens（66 hours）—— 20 lumens（5.1 hour）—— 80 lumens（70 minutes）
- Battery: Single AAA (Alkaline, Ni-MH) (Do not use Li-ion 10440 rechargeable batteries)
- Switch: Twist switch, Adjust output by rotating the flashlight head
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Material：Aircraft grade aluminum
- Dimensions：71.6mm (Length) x 12.7mm (Head)
- Net weight: 21g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters)
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,