Headphones Sennheiser HD7 - DJ
- Crafted from durable, high quality metal parts to guarantee years of use
- Excellent sound reproduction across the audible range thanks to Sennheiser’s proprietary acoustics system
- Elliptical, circumaural design for maximum comfort and reduces background noise to a minimum in even the loudest of listening environments.
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments, but high noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Single-sided coiled cable can be attached to either ear cup; straight cable included (both up to 3m)
- Comes with a premium protective case
- HD7 DJ headphones
- Cable 1: Coiled + Kevlar OFC; 1.5m, stretchable to 3.0m / 3.5mm straight plug
- Cable 2: Straight + Kevlar OFC; 3.0 m / 3.5 mm straight plug
- 6.3mm adaptor plug
- Additional velour earpads
- Premium carry case
Technical Data :
|Frequency response||8 – 30,000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||<0.1%|
|Contact pressure||6.3 N|
|Jack plug||3.5mm straight|
|Cable length||coiled 1.5m-3.0m, straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Load rating||500 mW|
|Weight w/o cable||263 g|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,