High quality Sennheiser headphones for monitoring, HD 25 closed type ideal for use in studio environments as well as external recording. They are a benchmark for their small weight, minimalist design and unique capsule design, making it one of the most appealing headphones at low cost of ownership. They are distinguished for their excellent reproduction with great success in environments with very high noise, light and comfortable even when used for a long time.
The HD 25 Light is the basic version for pro users looking for a great pair of headphones. The HD 25 Light features a simple headband design with slightly different guides with detachable 3m (3m) straight-through cable. It has extra bass and detailed treble in every listening. Extremely lightweight (115g) for long and relaxing use.
|Frequency response:||30 - 16000 Hz|
|Maximum harmonic distortion:||&amp;lt;0,4 %|
|Cable length:||3 m, straight cable|
|Plug type:||Jack 3,5 /6,5 mm stereo|
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,