LED CREE cool white, P4 - 80.6 lm, 350mA
- Size (mm x mm): 7 x 9
- Product options: White, Color
- Maximum drive current: (A) - White 0.5
- Maximum power: 2W
- Light output: Up to 78 lm @ 2 W
- Typical forward voltage (V) @ 350 mA - White 3.5
- Viewing angle (degrees) - White 90
- Binning: Standard
- Thermal resistance: (°C/W) 12
- Reflow-solderable: Yes JEDEC J-STD-020C-compatible
- RoHS and REACH-compliant
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,