The CLP 56 RGB 05 PS is a traditional PAR 56 can that's high-tech on the inside. 151 ultra-bright LEDs (51 x red, 49 x green, 51 x blue) create an optimal colour mix and awe-inspiring lighting. The CLP 56 RGB 05 PS has a beam angle of 25 degrees and at just 20 Watt, its power consumption is at least ten times lower than that of conventional PAR cans.
The CLP 56 RGB 05 PS has three operating modes - DMX (with four or six control channels), standalone (steady light, colour gradient) or music-controlled (via an integrated microphone). All settings can be configured quickly and easily using the three buttons and the LED on the back.
- 151 LEDs (51 x red, 49 x green, 51 x blue)
- Beam angle of 25 degrees
- Cooling method: Heat sink
- Sturdy aluminium housing
- Three operating modes (DMX, standalone, sound control)
- Extremely low power consumption (max. power consumption of 20 Watt)
- Product: LED Par Can
- Type: PAR56
- Colour Range: RGB
- Number of LEDs: 151 (51 x red, 49 x green, 51 x blue)
- LED Type: 5 mm
- Beam Angle: 25°
- DMX Input: XLR 3-pole
- DMX Output: XLR 3-pole
- DMX Mode: 4/6-channel selectable
- DMX Functions: RGB, Master Dimmer, Strobe, Sound Control, Colour Jump, Colour Fade
- Standalone Modes: Static Colour, Colour Change, Colour Fading, Sound Control, Slave
- Controls: Mode, Value Up, Value Down
- Indicators: LED Display
- Power Supply: 230 V
- Power Consumption: 20 W
- Power Connector: Earthing contact
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Housing Colour: Polished
- Dimensions (without mounting bracket): 170 x 170 x 169 mm
No posts found
We ship Worldwide by Hellenic Post
Delivery time is 5-10 days, for Europe, 10-25 days, Worldwide.
The delivery cost is 15,00 EUR up to 2 kg 20,00 EUR up to 6 kg by post.
130,00 EUR up to 200kg by Truck. (only for Europe)
The main advantages of LED lamps in comparison with old-fashioned incandescent, fluorescent, halogen and CFL lamps:
• Reduce power consumption up to 90%.
• Their service life is over 25,000 hours. (Lamp lifetime 1000-4000 hours).
• They do not emit high temperatures (<65 degrees Celsius) and thus reduce the load and cost
operation of air conditioners in the summer.
• Do not contain hazardous substances such as mercury, cadmium and lead.
• They offer comfortable and restful lighting, with very good color quality (CRI> 80).
• The old lamp technology was 90% temperature and 10% light energy, while the Led lamps are 90% energy-light and 10% temperature.
• Fourth generation LED lamps replace old lamps without changing the luminaire.
Additional financial benefits. These come from avoiding frequent lamp replacements, labor costs, storage costs, air conditioning,